Lancôme reinventa il mascara per ciglia estremamente volumizzate e separate fin dalla prima applicazione. Grazie all'esclusivo stelo a "Collo di Cigno™" e all'applicatore studiato per garantire massimo volume, le ciglia risulteranno volumizzate dalle più corte alle più lunghe, dalle radici alle punte. Una formula cremosa e confortevole, il mix di cere flessibili e polimeri adesivi garantiscono un volume istantaneo e stratificabile. Volume estremo ed extra black.
Lancôme offers an extreme version of its iconic mascara:
• Extreme Volume: This new mascara provides extreme volume, from root to tip. The eyelashes look amplified fom corner to corner. Create colume in a few easy strokes.
• Extreme Hold: The new formula lasts for up to 24 hours.
• Extreme Intensity: The Noir Extrême shade offers an unprecedented intense black pigment.
Lancôme unveils its new application technique that effortlessly creates perfectly open, full and long lashes. The “Swan-NeckTM” wand and high-precision brush can grab lashes close to the roots to beautifully fan them out, corner to corner.
Creates an extreme volume & ultra intense longwear look from day to night.
NEW HIGH-CHARGE BRUSH:
• Designed to apply a generous coat of mascara on the lashes.
• Offers a more precise application.
• Provides lash separation.
THE VOLUME FORMULA:
• Builds quick dramatic volume for easy layering.
• Smudge resistant result for up to 24 hours.
INTENSE BLACK BOOSTING POLYMER:
• Enhances the blackness and the visibility of the lashes for an irresistible look.
The “Swan-NeckTM” wand and high-precision brush enables an easy application technique.
How to apply Grandiôse
Position the brush at the root of the lashes. Work the lashes starting at the outer corner of the eye moving inward and extend through the lashes using a zigzag motion.
1. Outer corner & centre: hold wand with curve facing down to lift and wing-out the lashes.
2. Inner corner: hold wand with curve facing up to lift and extend the lashes.
3. Lower lashes: hold wand with the curve facing up to define the lashes.
LEFT EYE: if you cross your hand over your nose
4A. Outer corner & centre: hold wand with curve facing down to lift and wing-out the lashes.
5A. Inner corner: hold wand vertically to lift and extend the lashes.
6A. Lower lashes: hold wand with curve facing up to define the lashes.
LEFT EYE: if you turn your wrist or switch hands
4B. Outer corner: hold wand with curve facing down to lift and wing-out the lashes.
5B. Center & inner corner: hold wand with curve facing up to lift and extend the lashes.
6B. Lower lashes: hold wand with curve facing up to define the lashes.
For a more expert technique, rotate your wrist according to the 3 sections of the eye (outer, centre and inner).